Friday, March 21, 2008

Andy's shield writing

Hi my name is Andy Caballero. I’m going to tell you about my shield and it is so provocative. There is black in the background. It is so fascinating because in the middle there is a red band with crenellations. One of the symbols I have is a sword. It is so amusing because it is so short. The sword stands for being the best at something. Now I’m the best jokes. For example, at our Medieval party I told one very, very funny joke. My second symbol is an arrow at the bottom of the shield. It is so cool because it is silver with black. It means speed. My last symbol is a fleur-de-lis. The third symbol means I’m the sixth child in my family. I have three sisters named Maria, Mireya, and Kandy and my bigger brothers’ named Jr and Marco. Now you know what my shield looks like.

No comments: