Friday, April 20, 2007

PO BOX 490
Waterville,WA 98858
February 27, 2007
Good morning star shine. The earth says hello!
I will tell you about myself, my sister and my school. My name is David and I’m 10 years old. I like ninjas. I have an awesome game called Naruto Clash of Ninjas 2 .You can play as many as 20 different characters like Akamarue, Crow, Saske, Kakashe, Gaara [Sandman] , Rock Lee, Sakura , Kiba, Oni, and Shikamarue, but there’re a lot more characters than that . There are 30 arenas to fight in! There are jutsues like shadow clone jutsue which means it can make more copies of yourself.
Now I will tell you about my sister named Tarah. Tarah likes animals. My sister really likes crows because she likes how they have shiny and silky feathers. Tarah likes the color black and crows are black. Usually at home she dresses in black too.
Now I’m going to tell you about our school’s recess. There is a really fun game called flyers up where one person is up with a ball with a group. The person throws the ball and the group tries to catch it. If one person does they go up and the thrower goes to the group. If they don’t catch it you stay up. Try it out and you will have a blast! Now you know me, my sister and my school. Have a Happy New Year and write back!

Sincerely,

David

No comments: