Friday, April 20, 2007

200 E. Birch
Waterville, WA 98858
February 26, 2007
Dear 4th grader,
Hello my name is Mason. I would like to tell about my family, where I live, and me.
First, I love sports. I play basketball. We have games on Friday and Saturday. We have practice every day. I play football. We have games on Friday and Saturday. I skate board. I can only do it on Sunday. I have friends that skate too. Plus I snow board. We have a mountain that is always snowy. Personally I love sports.
Next I live in a little town called Waterville. We have to go down a wavy road to go down the canyon to get to Wenatchee. It snows a lot here just enough for us to snow board. My house is two stories. It is fun. My friend jumps out my window. We are the Shockers. That is our sports team. I hate snow because we can’t skate.
Last I will tell about my family. My brother is weird when you get to know him. My mom is going to be a paramedic some day. She is at school. Plus my step dad is evil. His name is Donny. He sends me up to my room. My real dad is cool. His name is Todd. He buys me skate boards. I want to be just like him. I hate having evil people in my family. OK I told about my life. How is yours?

Sincerely,


Mason

No comments: