Friday, April 20, 2007

200 Birch Street
Waterville, WA 98858
February 22, 2007

Dear 4th graders,
My name is Andrea. I would like to tell you about myself, where I live, and about my school.
First I would like to tell you about myself. I do not appreciate that I am short. I am so short that every year I am in the front row. I hate it. Another thing about me is I enjoy kittens. I enjoy kittens so much that every time my mom cat has babies I pick them up. I admire snowboarding. All of the time I see my friends. I ski with them. Sometimes my dad takes me to a snowboarding and skiing place. It is called Mission Ridge. It is in Wenatchee about 30 miles from Waterville. There are a lot of chairs to go to a different place at mission to snowboard.
Next I will tell you about where I live. I live in Waterville, Washington. It is a beautiful town. There are no malls. We only have one grocery store. We have a bunch of snow. One year we had 10 inches of snow. I like the snow because I can play in it and have a snow ball fight.
Finally, I will tell you about my school. When you go in a different class they do different stuff. I hate that. Like I miss that Mr. Grillo use to play his guitar. Our class does a lot of projects. In February we do a project called medieval. We build castles. They have to have 14 things. There is a thing called Morning Meeting. It is where you greet people and share things. The first time our school had an elementary song I was happy because the other schools I went to don’t have an elementary song.
Now you know about me, my town, and about my school.

Sincerely,

No comments: