Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello 4th grader the earth says hello,
You are going to fall asleep in this letter about me, myself, and I. Just joking it’s about me, my town, and my school. It’s going to be regular because it’s about awesome stuff.
To begin I am going to tell you about stuff I like, and maybe stuff you like. I like to eat KFC chicken legs and a good drink to go with it is called bug juice. The kind of bug juice I know is called grapey grape and fruit punch blast. One video game I like is NFL Street 3. It is fun because you can stiff arm people, make fun of people, run on walls, and do aerial moves. A video game I think of is Madden 07 and defeating the opponent so I get a better influence and making them walk away with a mad face. I go to Vancouver, WA to visit my grand mother and grandfather who live by Mount Saint Helens. My mom survived the explosion when she was a baby. I like football but sorry the Bears lost the Super bowl if you were rooting for them. I was going for the Colts.
Also I live by the Columbia River. It’s a long river. The Wenatchee River goes into it. The town I live in likes sports. My town has a ski hill. At the ski hill they have a lodge. My grandma lives on Badger Mountain. I would know that my town likes sports because we have basketball, football, volleyball, baseball, softball, track, wrestling, and golf. My favorite sport is football because you get to tackle the RB and the WR or sack the QB. Interceptions are fun too.
Finally I am going to tell you about the school and the stuff I do and don’t like. My school is odd. They serve bad food like taco pie, omelets, pizza, and much more stuff. You may like it but I don’t. The cake is good if it’s not carrot cake. They actually put thin slices of carrots in it. A big problem is refocuses. A refocus is if you do some thing wrong it’s a prompt. Then if you do it again it’s a refocus. Three in a week it’s academy. Academy is where you have to stay at school for an hour. In that hour you can read, do your homework, and do nothing. But school is fun because you get to play games in P.E. and go to recess. Personally school is fun because I get to see my friends and play flyers up. Now you know that I like me, the town I live in, and kind of like school.

Sincerely,



Video game freak, Dayn

No comments: