Friday, April 20, 2007

Dear.4thgrade class
Hi, my name is Kaytee. I am writing to your 4th grade class for a good cause. I will tell your class the reason why. The 4th grade class in Waterville, Washington is doing a project.The project is that each student in my class has to make two letters and send it to a school in each state.
Now I want to tell you a bit about myself Well I have brown hair with blond streaks. I have a favorite animal and it is a cow. Well the reason a cow is my favorite animal is that they have long cool tongues. For your fyi I am a girl. Oh I have a baby brother named Brodie who was born on 3/13/07. I do not know why they named him that I think that it is funny. I wish I could have a tea cup chiwawa because they are so ugly but cute and playful.
Now I will tell you a little about my school. We have something called refocuses. I will explain how the system works. If you do something wrong you get a prompt and to not do it again if you continue to do it you will get a refocus. We also hunt horny toads because we have and adopt-a farmer program which helps us track horny toads in the wheat fields. On February 27 our class has a catupult contest it work like this everyone in the class has to build their own catupult and how you could win is shoot 3 marshmallows the farthest. One of our
activities in February is. heart-o-grams this is a piece of candy on a decorated piece paper which can be bought by family and students of Waterville school We deliver these heart-o-grams to classes k- 12 even family. our class raised over $300.00.Well I think Waterville School District is fun and has nice teachers. the last thing I am going to tell you about is my family. Well I have 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister.1 brother is my full blooded and his name is Brock.and 1 of the brothers is my half brother which is Brodie.my sister is my step sister her name is Akira.we all play games like my sister andI play princess it is not very fun at all. Another is that my family has a farm in omak,Washington we raise cows,horses,,sheep and bunnies. We sell beef cows,milk cows,horses and sheep for money sometimes. All the people in our family has a bunny,horse, cow. My family has to take care of different animals.
Thank you for leting me tell you about my family, my school and myself.

I hope you
Write back
Soon!!!!
Kaytee

No comments: