Friday, April 20, 2007

PO Box 490
Waterville, WA
February 20, 2007

Dear 4th grader,
Hi my name is Michael and I would like to tell you about my awesome life in little Waterville.
First I would like to tell you about my self. I am a boy with long blond hair and I’m only ten years old. Everybody else in my family has long hair too. I was born in Everett, my favorite city. They have an awesome zoo and a Chucky Cheese. My birthday is January twenty first. I don’t think it’s a very good time to be born because you can’t skateboard in January.
I love to skate. I like to skate around town with my brother Chris. I have been skating for one year .I also love lasagna. It is my favorite food. I love my mom’s lasagna . If you ever saw me I am sort of short to my other friends and my age.
Finally I am going to tell you where I live . I live in Waterville. I am in elementary and fourth grade. We have like twenty five to twenty six kids in our class.
Now you know where I live, what I like, and how I am. If you’re a skateboarder I hope you write back to me.

Sincerely,

No comments: