Friday, April 20, 2007

P.O. Box 490
Waterville, WA 98858
March 9, 2007
Dear 4th grader,
You are very sleepy...just joking. I want to tell you three things including
where I live, what I like, and about my school.
First I want to tell you about what I like. I like to play Starwarsbattelfront2 because you can take over the galaxy and be Yoda. Star wars battlefront2 is 3d for PS2.I have legostarwars2. It’s so fun to play it on computer. I also have legostarwars for game boy advance sp. It’s so boring
Second I want to tell you where I live. I live in a semi-desert. It has a lot of sagebrush and rocks and I’m not sure why. My house is on 107 Chipmunk Trail on Badger Mountain. My house is light blue.
Third I want to tell you about my school. It is the most boring thing I’ve ever did. All we do is math, but there are some fun things like castles that you make with hot glue guns and card board boxes. We also made catapults that we shot marshmallows with. And we need to be at school by 8:00a.m. or we are absent and have to go to the office and tell her we are here.
Well, now you know what I like, where I live, and about my school.

Please write back.

Sincerely, Cameron 4thgrade

No comments: