Friday, April 20, 2007

March 16, 2007
PO Box 59
Waterville, WA 98858

Hi. My name is Dietrich. My middle name is my dad’s name and that’s Damin, but my last name is Daling. I’m going to tell you what I like, where I live, and my family.
First, I’m going to tell you about my family. My family is awesome my dads name is Damin. He works at the P.U.D. and the dam. He works on computers so they can go on the computer internet and can work. He also works on power lines. My mom cuts hair. I know all her customers and when I was little I was shy. My sister is off the hook (cool). When she goes to school and gives me a ride to school and then she goes to basketball practice. And then she does her homework. Her homework usually is math. One time it was art.
Now I’m going to tell you where I live and how I live. I live out of town and the town is Waterville. WA. I live by lots of mountains and wheat fields. I kind of live out of no where. I have a lot of land. It’s like a wheat field in fact. It was a wheat field, but all the wheat is dead. Now it is a motorcycle track. I ride my motorcycle. I live in a cabin and it is very big. We have a guest bed. We have 3 beds not including the guest bed.
Finally, I’m going to tell you about myself. I like to snowboard on Badger Mountain. It is not very big but it is kind of popular and it has a lot of jumps and trees. Badger is 3,500 feet. There is a hill that is 8 feet for little kids and the hills are named. The little hill is the bunny hill. The tip is the A hill. The C and the D hills you have to go from the A hill because there isn’t a thing to get up them. Here’s how you get up the A, B and Bunny hills. The bunny hill and the B hill have a rope tow. The B rope is fast and the bunny hill is slow. And all you do is grab on. For the A hill you use a T-bar. It looks like a T upside down and a rope is tied to it. There is a special jump I love to go off because you get air and land on a log that is a grinding rail. I’m going to make a really big grinding rail. I like to go fast because of the feeling. I can do a 180.
This is a little about my life. I hope you get to write back to me, and tell me about you life.
Sincerely,

Dietrich

No comments: