Friday, April 20, 2007

200 E Birch Street
Waterville, WA 98858
February 27, 2007
Dear 4th graders,

Hello my name is Zakkary r. I’m from Waterville in the fourth grade class. And I am going to share with you some things about me, my, home, and my school.

To start with, one thing that I love to do is watch the Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers because I used to live in Wisconsin. I also saw that Indiana got into the NCAA Tournament as a number 7 vs. Gonzaga and won. Another thing I like is to read my Encyclopedia and Chemistry books. The reason I get the chance to read a Chemistry book is because my mom got one for college and she gave it to me. My favorite equation is E=mc2 which stands for Energy = Mass times the Speed of Light squared. I love to go to my grandma’s and hunt deer and coyotes because I have my hunter’s license. I have two sisters and two dogs named Ulysses and Penny.

As well as, the new place I live in is called Waterville. Waterville is very small and that’s one reason that I like it. One thing that I find interesting is that Waterville is almost one street in every direction if you are at my house. In Waterville we grow wheat which of course we use to make bread. In Waterville we have a small grocery. Ours is called WFG which stands for Waterville family Grocery.

Finally, the Waterville school’s name is called Waterville Elementary. In our school we have two recesses one at 8:30 and another at 11:50. Our disciplinary system is called Time to Teach and the hated word is Refocus. We also have 3 areas to play and one we can sled on. The highest grade we have is 6th and we do not have Pre-Kindergarten.

All in all, now you some things about me, my home, and my school. I hope my writing sounded good. I also hope you will write back.

Sincerely, Zakkary

No comments: